● ADK Qube
● Steinberg Wavelab Pro 9 (64bit)
● You just have to hear it to believe it. Seriously.
● DH Labs T-14 speaker cable
● DH Labs BL-1 interconnects
● DH Labs Sub-Sonic II subwoofer cable
● DH Labs D75 coaxial digital cable
● DH Labs D75 word clock digital cable
● DH Labs D110 AES/ EBU digital cable
● DH Labs TOSLINK optical cable
● DH Labs Silver Sonic USB cable
● Cranesong triode, pentode, and tape
● PSP Neon HR linear phase EQ (64bit)
● PSP Xenon limiter (64bit)
● Voxengo Elephant limiter (64bit)
● Waves Platinum bundle (64bit)
● Waves Center (64bit)
Sample rate converters
● Voxengo R8Brain Pro
● iZotope sample rate conversion
Alternate "real-world" playback (accessible in 3 rooms)
● Sony BDV-E500W home theater system
● Sony SA50R S-AIR speaker system
● Bose Companion 2 multimedia speaker system
● Bose QuietComfort 15 noise-cancelling headphones
● Apple in-ear headphones
● RME Digicheck
● X-ISM Inter-sampling Meter
● PlexTools Professional XL
● Plextor PlexUTILITIES
● Phonic PAA
● Auralex Wave6 and T'Fusor diffusors
● Monster HTS 1000 MKIII "Stage 2 Clean Power" surge protectors.
● Sowden Softbrew coffee maker
A balanced, neutral listening/ working environment is the critical element that guarantees your mastered mixes translate successfully in the "outside" world. Attaining it is not easy.
From a perspective of acoustics, it starts with a good physical space...which means a high ceiling and geometrical asymmetry to avoid standing waves.
From there the fine-tuning of speaker placement, alignment, and absorption/ diffusion play a key role in accurate perception.
We've utilized many of the industry's best tools and techniques to make the ZenMastering workspace as accurate as possible. The result is a linear listening experience that allows us to make extremely accurate decisions.